Are you looking for an excellent machine that you can use to train for fitness? Well, rowing machines are the best as they offer great ways to offer. They are perfect for burning calories, improving stamina, losing weight as well as rehabilitating muscles, joints and ligaments after an injury. However, rowing machines are available in various types and below are the top 10 that you may try.
Table of Contents
- 10. Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine
- 9. Water-Rower Natural Rower Machine in the Ash Wood having S4 Monitor
- 8. Sunny Health & Fitness Sit-Up Rowing Machine
- 7. Concept2 Model Indoor Rowing Machine having PM5
- 6. Stamina In-Motion Rower-Best Rowing Machines
- 5. Stamina Avari with Programmable Magnetic Exercise Rowing Machine
- 4. Stamina Air Rower (Chrome, black)
- 3. Sunny Health & Fitness Rowing Machine
- 2. Supermats Solid P.V.C Mat for Rowing Machines
- 1. Stamina 1215 Orbital Rower Machine having Free Motion Arms
10. Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine
This is a home rowing machine that has a compact footprint with a size of 23.5 by 46 inches. It features an adjustable gas-shock resistance system and also monitors show time, calories burned and stroke count. It has a sturdy steel frame construction and folds easily for storage.
9. Water-Rower Natural Rower Machine in the Ash Wood having S4 Monitor
It is a handcrafted machine with water flywheel to replicate the real rowing feel. The flywheel sits in an enclosed water tank in order to provide a smooth and self-regulated resistance. This machine also tracks the workout intensity, heart rate as well as stroke rate. It features stained honey oak construction and a solid ash that absorbs vibration and sound. It weighs 117 pounds and stores upright.
8. Sunny Health & Fitness Sit-Up Rowing Machine
The sit-up rowing machines mostly target the chest, arms as well as your abs. It has non-slip grip rowing arms and a fully-padded bench. This machine is able to provide a full abdominal and cardiovascular workout. It features a sleek solid steel frame and is very compact, thus easy to store it away.
7. Concept2 Model Indoor Rowing Machine having PM5
This is an excellent rowing machine as it provides an effective full-body as well as low-impact workout. The flywheel is designed in a way that it minimizes noise while at the same time maximizing a smooth feeling. It features a performance monitor to give you accurate and also comparable data for each and every row. It also has an adjustable arm. This machine has a seat with a height of 20 inches and a nickel-plated chain, adjustable footrests as well as an ergonomic handle. It is easy to separate it into 2 pieces when storing it. The caster wheels make it mobile.
6. Stamina In-Motion Rower-Best Rowing Machines
This rowing machine is made using a solid steel and is designed to have five levels of resistance. It also features a comfortable stitched seat as well as pivoting foot plates that have adjustable closure. It is also easy to store this rowing machine after you are through exercising.
5. Stamina Avari with Programmable Magnetic Exercise Rowing Machine
Stamina Avari features twelve workout programs. Six of them are cardio profiles, four are custom user programs, one is manual while the other one checks heart rate. The fitness monitor keeps the trainee motivated by counting, tracking time, distance, strokes per minute, calories, pulse, and watt as well. The up and down arrows monitor the workout time. This machine also has an LCD back-lit fitness monitor and an extruded aluminum rowing beam.
4. Stamina Air Rower (Chrome, black)
This is a wind-resistance rowing machine having a multi-function performance monitor. The monitor displays distance, speed, time and calories burned. It also folds easily for storage purposes and has built-in wheels for easy portability. The floor protectors help to prevent skidding. It has a 3-year frame warranty.
3. Sunny Health & Fitness Rowing Machine
It has 12 levels of the adjustable resistance. This machine is very comfortable as it has a smooth running seat. It features pivoting foot plates for extra comfort and adjustable foot straps. This machine has an electronic monitor to display time, total count and calories burned.
2. Supermats Solid P.V.C Mat for Rowing Machines
It features super-tough and durable PVC materials to help in the protection of floors and carpets from any damage that may occur due to the heavy exercise equipment as well as debris from the parts of the machine. It has a non-slip surface and dampens vibration which causes wear and tear to the equipment. It is also easy to clean it by just using a damp cloth.
1. Stamina 1215 Orbital Rower Machine having Free Motion Arms
This is a compact rowing machine having a complete range of motion rowing which mimics rowing on water. It features a smooth hydraulic cylinder and adjustable tension controls. It has a single button monitor that shows distance, speed, row count, time and miles rowed.
In conclusion, above are the top 10 rowing machines that you can comfortably and easily use. They are known to work best and thus you can try them and surely they will work out fine for you.